20 Mar We are recruiting 2 Key Account Managers
Key Account Managers M/F
The AGP group is the French leader in outsourcing purchasing.
The group supports VSEs, SMEs and ETIs in their development by giving them access to key accounts. Every year, it enables several thousand VSEs, SMEs and SMBs to access our customers' markets in the telecommunications, IT, defense, banking and insurance, industry, energy and transportation sectors.
Its activities are divided between ALLIANCE HIGH TECH (Meyreuil) and SYSTEMGIE (Cesson-Sévigné). Its business volume is 200 M € for 70 employees.
Its offer covers the following activities: tender management, sourcing, outsourced purchasing and administrative processing.
Alliance Global Procurement is a fast-growing group, targeting €250 million in purchasing volume for 2022 and a target of €500 million for 2025.
Alliance High Tech wishes to reinforce its sales team with a Key Account Manager M/F.
Reporting to the sales management, the KAM is responsible for a portfolio of Customers/Major Accounts for the services and products offered by the AGP group. The KAM creates value for his contacts by negotiating, building loyalty and prospecting potential customers and strategic partners.
The primary duties of the position are as follows:
- In consultation with the Sales Director, implementation of the sales strategy and the prospecting plan with major clients,
- Identify, develop and negotiate business opportunities (referrals, MSP programs, outsourcing, etc.) with these clients,
- With the support of the Marketing Department, analyze market and competition trends in order to constantly adapt the Group's market positioning: application sectors, geographical areas, purchasing segments, etc.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget for the assigned scope and ensure that the objectives set for this budget are met,
- Promote the Group's image and reputation with organizations in the regions, particularly those where its clients are present (professional associations, business networks, regional economic bodies, etc.),
- Work in synergy with certain prospects and clients in collaboration with the relevant account managers.
- Identify future Partners (ESN, Innovative SMEs, Startup,..). Develop relationships with their managers, with the aim of strengthening the Group's business network and facilitating the company's commercial development locally.
- Lead and manage the network of partners in order to increase the Group's turnover and margin with the major national or international clients and the company's regional accounts,
- Interface with other company functions, ensure compliance with internal processes in the actions carried out locally,
- Experienced commercial actor (> 5 years of exp.) with a successful track record in intellectual services activities in a large account environment,
- Good knowledge of the challenges of Digital Transformation for major accounts.
- Knowledge of the regional ecosystem of IT consulting and/or engineering service providers,
- Ability to interact with key decision-makers on the client side (purchasing and CIO) and the management of potential partners, Lobbying.
- Ability to carry out concrete business development actions, but also to build and lead an ecosystem of partners,
- Ability to integrate into a medium-sized structure,
- Strong disposition to transversality, both internally (RGC, back-office) and externally (clients, partners),
Position based in Paris, with travel to group administrative centers and internationally.
Remuneration: 60K€ - 80K€.