20 Mar We are recruiting Regional Sales Managers (Rennes / Toulouse / Nantes)
Regional Sales Managers M/F
The AGP group is the French leader in outsourcing purchasing.
The group supports VSEs, SMEs and ETIs in their development by giving them access to key accounts. Every year, it enables several thousand VSEs, SMEs and SMBs to access our customers' markets in the telecommunications, IT, defense, banking and insurance, industry, energy and transportation sectors.
Its activities are divided between ALLIANCE HIGH TECH (Meyreuil) and SYSTEMGIE (Cesson-Sévigné). Its business volume is 200 M € for 70 employees.
Its offer covers the following activities: tender management, sourcing, outsourced purchasing and administrative processing.
Alliance Global Procurement is a fast-growing group, targeting €250 million in purchasing volume for 2022 and a target of €500 million for 2025.
Alliance High Tech wishes to reinforce its sales team with several Regional Sales Managers to complete the geographical coverage of the company.
Reporting to the sales management, the RSM (Regional Sales Manager) is in charge of a customer portfolio. He/she optimizes all operational sales actions in his/her region/geographical area. He/she is responsible for his/her turnover and sales margin on the entire AGP Group offer.
The primary duties of the position are as follows:
- Manage a customer portfolio and develop it through prospecting and loyalty actions in its region/geographical area in line with the group's commercial strategy.
- In connection with the roadmaps of the Key Account Managers (KAM), ensure the development, the animation of the customer action plans and their follow-up.
- Negotiate price lists with clients and partners if they have not been defined in the framework of a referencing or a framework contract of collaboration.
- Assist in building and monitoring the business strategy for his region.
- With the support of the Sourcing team, identify and lead the Panel of our regional partners.
- Participate in the analysis of the market of its sector with the support of the Marketing team.
- Ensure a competitive watch, on its region, on the technical aspects and commercial practices of our competitors.
- Analyze the turnover of its sector and implement an action plan to increase its profitability.
- Propose to the sales management ambitious quantitative objectives in collaboration with the KAM (volumes, turnover, profitability) and qualitative objectives (customer visits, payment deadlines, respect of processes).
- Interface with the other functions of the company, ensure compliance with internal processes in the actions carried out locally,
- Be involved in regional trade shows or events in line with the group's communication plan.
- Experienced commercial actor (> 5 years of exp.) with a successful track record in intellectual services activities in a large account environment,
- Good knowledge of the challenges of Digital Transformation for major accounts.
- Knowledge of the regional ecosystem of IT consulting and/or engineering service providers,
- Ability to interact with key decision-makers on the client side (purchasing and CIO) and the management of potential partners, Lobbying.
- Ability to carry out concrete business development actions, but also to build and lead an ecosystem of partners,
- Ability to integrate into a medium-sized structure,
- Strong disposition to transversality, both internally (RGC, back-office) and externally (clients, partners),
Positions based in Rennes, Nantes or Toulouse, with travel to group administrative centers and internationally.
Remuneration: 45K€ - 60K€.