20 Mar We are recruiting a Sales Administration Officer
Sales Administration Manager M/F
Position and tasks
You will be part of a 12-strong sales team and will report to the Head of the Sales Department. Your tasks will include the following
- Management and processing of customer orders/contracts (case management)
- Preparation of quotations
- Follow-up of business and orders (renewals)
- Generation and follow-up of supplier orders
- Referral of new partners (contractualisation, control of legal documents, financial health...)
- Reception, control and validation of supplier invoices according to a monthly schedule
- Management and follow-up of NPF and rejected invoices
- Dispute management (customers, suppliers)
- Management and updating of customer / supplier / contact files
- Customer and supplier relationship management
- Carrying out activity reports at the request of clients
- Fill in the internal reporting tools
You will work closely with the other departments of the company (Sales, Accounting, Sourcing and Legal)
You will be required to have a minimum of two years' experience in sales administration or an equivalent role, ideally in the field of intellectual services.
You have a good command of the office pack, in particular Excel, and are at ease with IT tools (ERP)
You are recognised for your responsiveness and rigour in managing the files entrusted to you.
Your organisational skills allow you to handle several tasks at once
You have a good capacity to adapt to processes.
You are able to prioritise, manage priorities and have good stress management skills.
You are a team player with a sense of cooperation.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head office : Parc Sainte Victoire, le 7 │ Route de Valbrillant │ 13590 Meyreuil
Tel: +33(0)4 65 26 01 74