20 Mar We are recruiting an Accounting Manager
- Position and mission
Reporting directly to the Group's Administrative and Financial Management, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the Group's accounting standards and related procedures and the reliability of accounting information.
You will be mainly responsible for :
* Provide quality technical expertise (accounting, tax and social) to the accounting teams and the CFO,
* Guarantee the production of periodic and annual accounting documents and tax returns, ensuring reliability and compliance with deadlines,
* Analyze the main balance sheet and income statement items on an ongoing basis, alerting the Finance Department to inconsistencies or risks,
* Control or prepare the company's tax returns (VAT, CET, TVS, C3S),
* Produce the Group's financial statements (2 operating companies + 1 holding company), the tax return, and the supporting file for the Statutory Auditors and the preparation of consolidated accounts.
* Respond to specific requests (tax audits, URSSAF audits, requests from the Finance Department, etc.),
* You will also be responsible for the development of the company's financial information systems.
- Profile required
With a degree in finance and accounting, you have 5 to 10 years of experience in an audit/accounting firm or in a company in a group/multi-site context, where you have acquired solid skills in taxation and VAT in an international context.
You have good interpersonal skills, you are able to analyze, synthesize and be rigorous and you are able to make proposals in your actions, in interaction with the departments of each Group subsidiary.
The project dimension of the position is essential in a context of transformation generated by a changing regulatory and fiscal environment, as well as by the Group's development prospects.
Position based in Meyreuil / Cesson-Sévigné, frequent travel (1 week/month)
Position to be filled on a permanent basis.
Remuneration : from 45K€ to be negotiated according to profile, social benefits. Telecommuting charter.
The AGP Group is an organization committed to gender diversity